Health & Safety
Waterforce Window Cleaning Limited are proud of our Health & Safety record with no RIDDOR reportable accidents or incidents since the incorporation of the Company in 2011.
The key factors relative to our successful Health & Safety record are:
- We have a robust H&S Policy based on The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, incorporating all subsequent amendments.
- The content of the Policy and Procedures are formally disseminated to all staff members at regular meetings, tool box talks and publications.
- Provision of training courses for site based Operatives and Office Staff which are reviewed and updated at regular intervals as part of our H&S regime and their continuous professional development, (CPD).
- Prepare detailed Risk Assessments & Work Method Statements for each project for approval prior to undertaking any works.
- All plant, tools and equipment are maintained, checked and where applicable tested/calibrated in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations and Statutory requirements.
- The Managing Director who is ultimately responsible for H&S holds a current NEBOSH qualification.
- The Company are SAFE Contractor accredited who are a registered member of the Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) recognised by The Health & Safety Executive. We continually undertake audits of our Health & Safety procedures and practices in addition to the external audits carried out by SAFE Contractor and target ZERO accidents and incidents.